Request Letters and Records

Alumni background

While you are studying at UDST, there may be certain services or official documentation you require regarding your student record and/or finances.

Some of the services/documentation that are available are as follows:

    •     Awards Certificate & Letter
    •     Consent to Release Student Information
    •     Course Outlines
    •     Diploma / Certificate
    •     English Proficiency Letter
    •     Good Standing Letter
    •     Graduation Letter
    •     Student Name Change
    •     Transcript Request
    •     Registration and Enrollment Letter

How to Request

To make a request for any services or official documentation with respect to your student record and/or finances, please submit a Student Eform request as follows:

Login to MyUDST

  2. Select Requested Form from the dropdown list
  3. Complete all required fields and Submit

UDST Admission

Click below if you are interested to learn more about UDST.