The First National Applied University offering applied Bachelor’s degrees and Master’s degrees in addition to certificates and diplomas in various fields. UDST has over 50 programs in the fields of Engineering Technology and Industrial Trades, Business Management, Computing and Information Technology, Health Sciences, Continuous Education and development and more.
UDST is recognized as a Center for Excellence in technical and vocational education in the State of Qatar. We offer interactive academic and co-curricular programming to more than 5000 full time students enrolled in over 50 programs in the areas of Engineering Technology and Industrial Trades, Health Sciences, Business Management and Information Technology, Academic Education, and Foundation Program.
IE is responsible for institutional quality management and institutional risk management activities across the University.
Since 2002, UDST has graduated more than 7,000 students to enter the workforce locally and contribute to Qatar’s National Vision 2030.
Welcome to the Human Resources Directorate, University of Doha for Science and Technology.
The Evolution of UDST
- Emiri Decree establishes steering committee to form Qatar's first technical college.
- Agreement signed between the technical college and state of Qatar.
- First day of classes with 300 students and 50 staff.
- First graduation ceremony with 71 students.
- Inauguration of the new campus in Duhail by her highness sheikha Moza bint Nasser.
- Accreditation from ACBSP for all our business programs.
- Grand opening of the Cyber Anatomy Lab.
- Launch of the Virtual Refinery 3D Simulator.
- Supreme Council of Health gives accreditation for School of Health Sciences.
- Opening of Pharmacy Simulation Lab.
- Accreditation from CIPS for all our IT programs.
- The College Hosts World Robot Olympiad.
- Inauguration of the Intensive care unit simulation lab.
- New Board of Trustees appointed.
- Launch of Business Gateway.
- Technology accreditation from CTAB for all engineering programs.
- The largest maintenance plant in the region.
- Production of ventilators in the college labs.
- Launch of Bachelor’s Degree programs.
- Launch of new Bachelor's and Master's degree programs.
- UDST established by the Emiri decision No13.