Request Letters and Records


While you are studying at UDST, there may be certain services or official documentation you require regarding your student record and/or finances.

Some of the services/documentation that are available are as follows:

  • Consent to Release Student Information
  • Course Outlines
  • Diploma/Certificate
  • Graduation Letter
  • Student Name Change
  • Official Transcript
  • Registration and Enrollment Letter
  • Fees Letter
  • Graduation Application Form


How to Request

To make a request for any services or official documentation with respect to your student record and/or finances, please submit an E-form request as follows:

  1. Login to My UDST using your student account.
  2. Click on STUDENT EFORMS.
  3. Select Requested Form from the dropdown list.
  4. Complete all required fields and Submit.