Welcome to the University of Doha for Science & Technology (UDST), a place where great minds come together to share knowledge, add value and contribute to the academic excellence of our students. Our talented Faculty, Staff and Administrators are from diverse cultural backgrounds which adds to the depth and uniqueness of the experience you can expect at UDST.
UDST is the first national applied University offering applied Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in addition to certificates and diplomas in various fields. UDST has over 50 programs in the fields of Engineering Technology and Industrial Trades, Business Management, Computing and Information Technology, Health Sciences, Continuous Education and development and more.
The University is recognized for its student-centered learning and state-of-the-art training facilities. UDST boasts more than 20 years of experience in Qatar; it started as a College and transformed into a university in 2021. With more than 600 staff and over 5,000 students, UDST is the destination for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET).
Our faculty are committed to developing the students’ skills and help raise well-equipped graduates that are proudly contributing to a knowledge-based economy and making the Qatar National Vision 2030 a reality. It is our priority to attract people who are passionate about making a positive change in society and in the development of young minds
University of Doha for Science and Technology offers a unique, multicultural environment, and world-class facilities in a beautiful campus located in the Duhail area of Doha.
Our eligible employees enjoy competitive compensation and benefits. These benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Annual Leave.
- Fully furnished accommodation (inclusive of utilities) / Housing allowance.
- Annual flights.
- Children’s education allowance.
- Relocation/Shipping allowance.
- Professional Development opportunities World class Health & Life Insurance
- Immigration Services
- Full access to our recreational facilities
We value our employees and understand the importance of family. We encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
This is indicative of our convenient work, teaching, and contact hours.
We also understand life can present challenges at any given time, the major part of our employees are expatriates, being away from family and friends can take its toll on one’s wellbeing; therefore, UDST is committed to ensuring our employees maintain mental and emotional wellbeing through our EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
Our Staff, faculty and administrators represent a wide range of expatriates from diverse backgrounds as well as high caliber Qatari nationalities who have come together in pursuit of meeting the Qatar National Vision 2030.
Our combined Qatari and expatriate workforce strive to provide an environment that values diversity and promotes an inclusive culture.
- We believe everyone has the potential to learn and grow.
- We value authentic learning that allows students to recognize their potential both professionally and personally.
- We are focused on increasing student success and meeting stakeholder needs.
- We are enthusiastic, committed, and motivated.
- We are collaborative, empathetic, and supportive of each other.
- We value curiosity and innovation.
- We hold each other accountable.
- We operate with respect, integrity, and transparency.