This international conference is a forum for researchers, academia, students, and industry to explore new ideas, techniques and tools with specific focus on “In-silico pharmacology and drug development: trends in research and education”.
This conference aims to achieve the following goals and objectives:
- To demonstrate the state-of-the-art computational techniques used to investigate protein-ligand interactions.
- To compile advances in the in-silico approaches related to drug delivery systems.
- To explore GastroPlus®, the physiologically-based pharmacokinetic modeling program used to predict pharmacokinetics in different patient populations.
- To implement these advances in the translational research protocols in Qatar, to support research in cancer, diabetes, infectious disease, and genetic disease.
- To explore the assimilation of artificial intelligence in drug discovery as well as science education.
- To integrate computational approaches to different pharmacy education programs, as well as other related biomedical education programs.
- To inspire and encourage handicapped students and researchers.