It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all program graduation requirements have been met.
Submission of the Application to Graduate form by the required deadlines ensures that the Admissions and Registration Directorate will have the opportunity to review the student’s program requirements and complete an audit.
Students should be aware that courses not required for their program will not be used to calculate their final Cumulative GPA.
Students must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible to graduate:
- Successfully complete all courses pertaining to their program plan
- Achieve clear academic standing
- Achieve a minimum GPA of 2.00 for undergraduate programs and 3.00 for graduate programs
- Clear all outstanding fees
- Meet their English Proficiency Graduation Requirement for their program where required.
- Return all University equipment and books
Applying to Graduate
Students must submit an application to Graduate by the published deadline to be considered for graduation and to receive their Credentials:
|Credential Conferral||January 15|
|Deadline to apply for graduation||October 15|
|Credential Conferral||Ceremony Date|
|Deadline to apply for graduation||February 15|
|Credential Conferral||July 15|
|Deadline to apply for graduation||March 15|
Important to Note
If a student is graduating from more than one program, an Application to Graduate form must be submitted to the Admissions and Registration Directorate for each program credential.
There is only one official Graduation Ceremony which is held in Spring.