FITClub is one of the most popular student clubs on campus, with over 800 active student participants having joined since the program began in 2017.
Our mission is to guide students towards their wellness goals by assisting in developing healthy, active lifestyle strategies, providing in-person and virtual workouts and educating the importance of proper nutrition for lifelong health.
We work within our scope to provide the latest, most up-to-date methods of training and related education so you can feel confident to apply everything you learn, while staying in a safe environment.
FITClub is a FREE 8-week program with significant added benefits such as:
- Special invites to FITClub ONLY programs and events
- Latest updates and exclusive priority access to upcoming wellness events
- FREE Wellness Assessment including our Biody Body Composition Analysis
- Access to our Trainerize platform
- Habit and Nutrition coaching and support from our Wellness Specialists
- Priority access for latest social media content
- Student job opportunities
What to Expect:
- Fill out the required registration form
- Schedule your 45-min Wellness Consultation with one of our Wellness Specialists
- Set up your Trainerize profile
- Complete 3 workouts per week (minimum) for the greatest results
- TemptationFIT (Fall semester)
- ResolutionFIT (Winter semester)
- Fast&FIT (Ramadan)
- Nutrition Seminars and Workshops
- Specialized Training Camps
How to Join:
- Intake happens only at the beginning of each semester; please watch for our advertisements on social media Instagram page @udst_students to learn more
- Secure your spot by emailing us at email@example.com or private message on Instagram @udst_students
FITClub registration opens at the beginning of each semester. Follow us on Instagram @udst_students so you don’t miss the next intake!
FITClub is a FREE 8-week program for UDST students. If you are not a current student, please check out our paid personal training, small-group training and wellness challenges.